My Perfect Event is a boutique event planning company based in Ballarat Victoria. Many of our valued clients are highly successful and disciplined individuals, who simply do not have time to keep up with the demands of planning the perfect event.
We specialize in assisting couples coordinate and style their perfect event being their wedding day, baby shower, birthday party or any other special occasion. My Perfect Event aims to have our clients relax and enjoy the moments of their special day. We believe that an event is a celebration! You need to be able to spend this joyous; magical; once in a life time experience with your loved one! Leave the running around to the professional and capable hands of your event planners at My Perfect Event.
Our consultative approach allows our clients to relax knowing they are in capable, experienced hands; as we work closely to identifying their unique event requirements.
We work to quickly restore a sense of order and renewed harmony with your event planning – after-all we are professional organisers, committed to saving our client’s time, money and energy!
Meet Melissa Morey – aka The Styling Guru
Hi, my name is Melissa Morey and I am the founder, director and event planner at My Perfect Event.
I’m devoted to creating soulful, fun & inspiring events. I really enjoy making things by hand and coming up with fabulous concepts and seeing them implemented. It’s my job to find the right styling items to make your event spectacular and unforgettable for all the right reasons.
These are a few things you should know about me…
- I hail from Warrnambool in country Victoria but I moved to Melbourne to study photography over a decade ago, and have now settled in Ballarat.
- I love black. It’s my signature look, along with big, bold jewellery.
- I’m a qualified commercial photographer, so I can see the creative angle in anything.
- I hate to brag but I’ve won some pretty cool photography awards which I’m thrilled about.
- Instead of having a traditional party for my 21st birthday, I staged a photography exhibition to showcase my work (and sold nearly every piece).
- In a previous life I was a Professional Organiser so I love lists, templates and checklists. I know this makes me a little OCD but I’m ok with that.
- I can’t dance to save myself.
- I love sending hand written notes.
- I love seeing a great idea come to life and my clients having the time of their lives at their perfect event.